One Million Front Range Harness Sales
Friday, 7 June 2019 | D for Dog
Ruffwear are celebrating an astounding one million sales of their Front Range Dog Harness. The phenomenal success of the Front Range Harness makes it the fastest selling premium dog harness on the market. Wow. I am not at all surprised though. It is rather special.
Apart from its superb design and incredibly high spec, Ruffwear's unique Trail Tested Promise sets the Front Range apart from the competition. This no quibble guarantee is underpinned by a rigorous 18 month testing process, ensuring Ruffwear products are built to last. Woof!
Available in six different colours and sizes XXS-XL the Front Range Harness is for every dog, from small to large dogs, the adventurous hound or the park plodder.
One of my favourite features are the two lead attachment points - one on the back and one on the front of the harness. Team this harness with a double ended training lead and you will have more control than ever over dogs who pull or career about on lead. Perfect!
- Four points of adjustment for a personalised fit
- Allows full range of motion
- Two lead attachment points for additional control
- Padded chest and belly panel for comfort
- Reflective trim for low light visibility
- ID pocket for storing your dog's ID tag
- Two side release buckles for easy on and off
- Full webbing structure for strength and durability
- No quibble Ruffwear guarantee
To purchase or find out more, visit Ruffwear Front Range Harness at D for Dog.