10th Birthday Competition - Win £100 Voucher
As we are 10 years old this year we thought we would do a special competition to celebrate.
We are not giving away our usual £10 voucher. As this is a very special celebration, for this competition we are going to times the prize by 10 and give away a whopping £100 gift voucher to spend at D for Dog.
All you have to do is answer these 10 multiple-choice questions.
1) What year did D for Dog start?
2) What was the first product we ever sold? (clue - we don't sell it anymore)
A. Glitter Bone Dog ID Tag
B. Personalised Mousemat
C. Personalised Lead Hook
3) This photo of the lovely Tala eating a carrot features in an article discussing:
A. Dog weight and dog obesity
B. Keeping your dog cool in the summer
C. How to improve your dog’s eyesight
4) How many colours does our very popular Dog Drying Coat come in?
5) This dog's video, which we featured in our Funnies section, went viral on YouTube. Was it called:
A. Ultimate Dog Tease
B. Balloon Popping Dog
C. The Orangutan and the Hound
6) D for Dog does not provide:
A. Dog shopping
B. Dog advice and news
C. Dog sitting
7) We recently made a personalised dog bowl for a famous dog in a TV show. Was it:
A. Midsomer Murders
C. Come Dine with Me
8) We deliver to:
A. UK only
B. UK and Europe
C. The whole world
9) Our monthly newsletter has approx. how many subscribers?
This was mentioned in a recent blog and is also written at the top of each newsletter so hopefully you know the answer but if you haven't subscribed yet you can subscribe by going to the footer of this page.
10) What is the missing word from this wooden sign that we sell:
The competition is now closed. The correct answers are highlighted in bold above.
Big congratulations to our winner - Natalie from Kent
A number of you got all the answers correct (well done) so the winner was drawn at random from all the winning entries. Thank you everyone who played. Keep checking D for Dog for new competitions.