D for Dog Christmas Quiz 2015
Sunday, 29 November 2015 | D for Dog
Christmas is on its way so let's celebrate with a D for Dog 2015 Christmas competition.
The winner gets a £50 eVoucher to spend online on anything they want at D for Dog. With so many great things to spend it on, you will be spoilt for choice.
All you have to do is answer the 8 questions below, fill in the grid with your answers and then read down the red column to get the final festive answer.
Click on the printer icon if you would like to access a printable copy of the answer grid.
1) Jolly man in red coat with white beard and sleigh
2) You might get a kiss under this at Christmas
3) Traditional Christmas songs
4) You write, send and receive these
5) What the eight maids were doing in the famous Christmas song
6) You put these on the Christmas tree and around your home
7) Traditionally, the stockings are hung by the ________
8) Charles Dickens character who despises Christmas
The competition closes 12th December 2015.
Free to enter. Only one entry per household. One winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries.
Read your final answer from the red column of the grid. Submit your answer using the form below. Complete the form and click 'Submit Entry'.
Enjoy and good luck
This competition is now closed.
Big congratulations to the winner: Karen Fraser
The answer was: STOCKING
Thanks for playing everyone and wishing you all a very merry Christmas.