Great British Dog Walk
Wednesday, 21 March 2018 | D for Dog
Join Hearing Dogs for Deaf People at one of the 20 Great British Dog Walks being organised across the UK.
The Great British Dog Walk is an annual event in aid of Hearing Dogs for Deaf People.
There will be:
- 20 dog walks across the UK
- Picturesque locations
- A free doggie bandana for each adult ticket purchased
- Working hearing dogs at the walks who you can meet
- Fun activities for all the family
- Stalls with gifts and refreshments
And by simply joining them on the day, you will help Hearing Dogs for Deaf People to train more adorable puppies to change the lives of deaf people.
"It's lovely to see so many local people with their dogs supporting such a wonderful charity. Hearing Dogs make such a difference to the lives of deaf people, and the Great British Dog Walk is a great opportunity for more people to learn about the work they do." - Rachel Riley, TV presenter.
Find your nearest walk here https://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/greatbritishdogwalk